Universität Freiburg/Schweiz / Lehrstuhl für Internationales Management: Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w)
Der Lehrstuhl für Internationales Management (Univ.-Professor Dr. Dirk Morschett) sucht zum 1. September 2021 (oder etwas später):
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w)
International Management / Retail Management
an der Universität Freiburg/Schweiz
Arbeitssprachen sind Deutsch und Englisch.
Wir arbeiten aktiv mit Handelsunternehmen und Markenherstellern zusammen. Eine engagierte Mitwirkung in diesen Projekten ist eine wichtige Aufgabe in dieser Position.
The main tasks of the research/teaching assistant include
- research on retailing, e-commerce and/or international strategy
- contribution to company projects in the fields of retailing, e-commerce and international strategy
- support of the professor at lectures
- teaching and coordinating exercises (mainly case studies)
- tutorial assistance for students writing their master thesis or seminar thesis
It is also expected that the assistant prepares a doctoral dissertation in one of the above-mentioned research areas. 50% of the working time is reserved for own research. The duration of the dissertation project is ca. 4 years.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- an above average university master’s degree in management, with a specialisation in retail management, international management and/or marketing
- strong motivation
- interest in and capability for academic management research
- mother tongue German, very good language skills in English, language skills in French are an asset
We offer excellent working conditions, an attractive salary, challenging and varied activities in a young team, integration in international research, contacts to leading companies in different industries and the opportunity to write a doctoral thesis.
The Chair for International Management is responsible for the Master in International and European Business. Additional information on the Chair and our activities can be found on www.unifr.ch/intman. The city Fribourg and our university are bilingual (German and French).
Please send your complete application as soon as possible via e-mail to email@example.com.