Summer School in Social Research Methods (3SRM)
Radboud University Nijmegen, NL
World-class methods courses – and so much more
Registrations to our flagship event are now open! The 2nd edition of the Summer School in Social Research Methods (3SRM) is hosted again at Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 12 – 16 June (online) and 19 - 30 June (in-person).
This is the most pluralistic methods training event worldwide, covering the whole span of methodological traditions, including innovative/emerging topics. If you want to bring your research to the next level, the 3SRM is the place to be. It is a unique venue, which comprises:
- 38 in-person PhD-level interactive courses spanning the full range of social scientific methods, taught by top pedagogues and enabling multiple useful week 1 – week 2 sequences:
- 4 Foundational courses
- 8 Interpretive/Qualitative Approaches courses
- 6 Case-based/Comparative Approaches courses (4 one-week courses and 2 two-week courses)
- 13 Statistical Approaches courses
- 7 Big Data courses
- 2 pre-week 1 online software courses (12-16 June)
- … and each main course fee gives access to a full weekly package also comprising:
- Morning Cross-cutting short course
- choice of Late afternoon Supplemental short courses
- ‘Methods Café’ to link up with diverse methods experts
- … and lunch vouchers
All information and registrations via the event website. Registrations are first come, first served, with lower fees for students and PhD researchers. Note the 10% discount which can be obtained based on different criteria, including ‘early bird’ registration before 1 March.
To help you navigate through our unique offer: see this bird’s eye view of the main courses over the successive weeks, the event flyer and a video on our MethodsNET YouTube channel explaining in short the whole logic of the programme, training package and pedagogy.